Apple Lightning to USB Cable$19
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
- Cinema 4D 14 / Default Scanline
- 3D Studio
Apple Lightning to USB Cable is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Product ID: S3LhSzMavk
Published: August 27, 2015
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes
- Cinema 4D R14
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- (5.png) 2048x2048
- (2.psd) 2048x2048
- (1.png) 1024x1024
We make fully-custom models, based on your specific requirements and within a fraction of a budget usually laid out for this type of work.To Learn More
We can tweak any model you find in our library for the needs of your specific project.To Learn More