Kuka Robots Collection 2$199
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
Kuka Robots Collection 2 is a versatile set of 5 high quality, photo real models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
Kuka Robots Collection 2 models:
Kuka Robot KR-6 2, $79
Textures Formats: (15.png) 4096x4096, (2.png) 2048x2048, (1.png) 1024x1024
Kuka Robot KR 30-3, $79
Textures Formats: (5.png) 8192x8191, (1.png) 4096x4096, (6.png) 2048x2048, (2.png) 1024x1024
Kuka Robot KR 10 R1100, $79
Textures Formats: (7.png) 4096x4096, (1.png) 2048x2048
Kuka Robot LBR IIWA 7 R800, $79
Textures Formats: (2.png) 4096x4096
If purchased individually: $316
Collection price: $199
You save: $117!!!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Kuka Robots Collection 2 models
Product ID: 6etM4Zdtrr
Published: October 03, 2015
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes