Kuka Robots Collection 5$249
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
Kuka Robots Collection 5 is a versatile set of 5 high quality, photo real models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
Kuka Robots Collection 5 models:
Kuka Robot KR QUANTEC Ultra, $79
Textures Formats: (14.png) 2048x2048, (1.png) 512x512
Kuka Robot KR-16 L8 arc HW, $79
Textures Formats: (20.png) 4096x4096, (6.png) 2048x2048, (3.png) 1024x1024
Kuka Robot KR-40 PA, $79
Textures Formats: (2.png) 4096x4096, (15.png) 2048x2048, (1.png) 1024x1024
Kuka Robot KR QUANTEC Nano, $79
Textures Formats: (12.png) 2048x2048
Kuka Robot KR-600 FORTEC, $79
Textures Formats: (5.png) 4096x4096
Kuka Robot KR-16 arc HW, $79
Textures Formats: (18.png) 4096x4096, (6.png) 2048x2048, (3.png) 1024x1024
If purchased individually: $474
Collection price: $249
You save: $225!!!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Kuka Robots Collection 5 models
Product ID: 4Mi7YTsK3U
Published: December 05, 2016
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes