Medieval Siege Weapons Collection$119
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
Medieval Siege Weapons Collection is a versatile set of 5 high quality, photo real models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
Medieval Siege Weapons Collection models:
Medieval Trebuchet, $79
Textures Formats: (9.png) 4096x4096, (3.png) 2048x2048
Medieval Catapult, $49
Textures Formats: (37.png) 2048x2048
Medieval Siege Tower, $49
Textures Formats: (41.png) 2048x2048
Battering Ram 3D Model, $49
Textures Formats: (14.png) 4096x4096
If purchased individually: $226
Collection price: $119
You save: $107!!!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Medieval Siege Weapons Collection models
Product ID: pEVLA6jwSv
Published: July 20, 2017
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes