Photo Studio Lamps Collection$99
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
Photo Studio Lamps Collection is a versatile set of 5 high quality, photo real models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
Photo Studio Lamps Collection models:
Photo Studio Halogen Floor Lamp, $39
Textures Formats: (1.png) 4096x4096, (1.png) 2048x2048
Photo Studio Lighting Umbrella, $49
Textures Formats: (1.png) 4096x4096
Professional Studio Lighting Softbox 2, $39
Textures Formats: (3.png) 4096x4096, (2.psd) 4096x4096, (6.png) 2048x2048, (3.psd) 2048x2048
Barn Door Studio Light, $39
Textures Formats: (1.png) 4096x4096, (2.png) 2048x2048
If purchased individually: $166
Collection price: $99
You save: $67!!!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Photo Studio Lamps Collection models
Product ID: 5VmLowrsKo
Published: August 06, 2016
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes