Rigged Insects Collection$599
Royalty Free License - All Extended Uses
- 3ds Max 2012 / V-Ray 2.3
- 3ds Max 2012 / Default Scanline
Rigged Insects Collection is a versatile set of 5 high quality, photo real models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postprocessing.
Rigged Insects Collection models:
Gibbifer Californicus Beetle Rigged, $99
Textures Formats: (10.png) 2048x2048, (2.psd) 2048x2048
Bumblebee Rigged, $199
Textures Formats: (8.png) 4096x4096, (18.png) 2048x2048
Bee Rigged, $249
Textures Formats: (8.png) 4096x4096, (3.png) 2048x2048
Black Scorpion Rigged with Fur, $199
Textures Formats: (2.png) 8192x8192, (2.png) 4096x4096, (2.png) 2048x2048
Black Ant with Fur Rigged, $149
Textures Formats: (11.png) 4096x4096, (1.png) 1024x1024, (1.png) 8x8
Green Bottle Fly Rigged with Fur, $129
Textures Formats: (2.png) 4096x4096, (8.png) 2048x2048
If purchased individually: $1024
Collection price: $599
You save: $425!!!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
Rigged Insects Collection models
Product ID: P5yk9K6zC3
Published: August 16, 2016
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray and standard materials scenes